The latest innovation from American manufacturer Starkey is the new Evolv AI hearing aid system. Their new AI system boasts up to 55 million personalized adjustments every hour, giving wearers a more personalized sound profile. These new hearing aids are designed to deliver a more realistic and natural sound quality in every listening situations.
Evolv is available in many different styles
The Evolv AI and it's advanced hearing technology is available in many different styles, including;
- IIC (Invisible in the canal)
- CIC (Completely in the canal)
- ITC (In the canal)
- RIC (Receiver in the canal)
- BTE (Behind the ear)
Compared to the previous Livio line, Evolv AI provides an additional 40% reduction in noise energy, which is claimed to reduce listening effort of wearers. Evolv users can enjoy every moment with the hearing aids that fit seamlessly into their lifestyles.
Starkey Evolv hearing aids have a number of features that help users interact with the world around them.
Via the Thrive Hearing app, the Evolv can track your daily steps, measures movement and monitors more vigorous physical activity.
Engagement tracking monitors the health benefits of hearing aid use and active listening.
Telehealth (remote programming)
With Telehealth features visits to your hearing professional's office by requesting remote adjustments, via video chat.
Users can monitor their body and brain health with your smartphone, their hearing aids and the Starkey Thrive app. This smartphone app is a full-featured, easy-to-use app that puts wearers in control of their hearing aids.
- Users can get daily body and brain health goals to monitor their health and progress. The Thrive Hearing app gives a Body Score, a Brain Score and an overall score combining the two, which Starkey has named a "Thrive Wellness Score".
- The local Audiologist can make programming adjustments remotely so that users don’t need to make an office appointment.
- Evolv wearers can answer phone calls with the touch of a button and hear an entire conversation streaming directly to your Evolv hearing aids.
Founded in 1967, Starkey Hearing Technologies is the only major hearing aid manufacturer based in the United States. Starkey has committed to bringing people together and improving lives by empowering individuals to reach their full communication potential. Starkey was the very first manufacturer to introduce an in-canal hearing aid and the first custom, digital, fully programmable invisible hearing aid.
Their Starkey Hearing Research Center is based in Berkeley, CA and researches the latest technology to update Starkey hearing instruments. The Starkey Hearing Foundation donates hearing aids to developing countries and they often fly employees and partners to help deliver these products. According to Starkey, they have donated over 1 million hearing instruments worldwide.
Why Buy Starkey Evolv from La Canada Hearing Aids & Audiology?
Choosing the right Audiologist is key to a life-transforming hearing care experience. For those looking for a new hearing care provider, we've put together a list of reasons why you should consider our practice for your hearing healthcare needs.
- Dr. Ivory is a Doctor of Audiology. There are many different types of hearing care professionals. Being a Doctor of Audiology means that he has received the highest level of education and expertise in his field. Learn more about what Audiologists do and how they differ from other professionals in the field.
- Dr. Ivory is the only Best Practice Pro provider in the La Canada and Pasadena areas. This means he has completed a thorough 1 on 1 vetting process with Dr. Cliff Olson of the DrCliffAud YouTube channel - to verify that he follows best practices in patient care. Dr. Ivory is one of less than 30% of hearing care providers that follows best practices and routinely uses Real-Ear Measures when programming hearing aids and never “guesses” the prescription. Choosing a Dr. Cliff approved provider ensures you will receive hearing care that includes Best Practices.
- Unlike other options around, La Canada Hearing Aids & Audiology offers hearing aids from most of the main manufacturers, including Starkey, Phonak, Oticon and more.
- We have a 5 star rating on Yelp and Google!We appreciate the feedback we've received from our patients. Please read our reviews and decide for yourself. Check out our Google reviews - https://search.google.com/local/reviews?placeid=ChIJYYUwIwPqwoARkqkqpwt3A20